Show us your creativity! Create a video about one or more of the following topics.
- How have you taken charge of your own health and health care?
- What methods do you use to make sure you’re getting high quality health care?
- Why is having a primary care doctor important to you?
- What’s an example of a time when your primary care doctor helped you, when he or she was your partner in health?
- What tips would you give a friend on communicating well with his or her doctor?
You can answer a question directly or address it in any creative way you can imagine. These questions are just to help you get started. You can also read the Health Topics page on this website and make a video inspired by any of our topics.
Need more inspiration? Check out some health videos on our YouTube channel.
The not-so-small print
Please keep your video content and the title of your video family-friendly. Don’t use music for which you don’t have the rights. We understand and appreciate that you’re sharing your own experiences and points of view. But don’t include too much personally identifiable information. For example, that means you don’t have to say your full name in the video or the name of a specific doctor or clinic. You can still talk about a doctor without saying his or her name.
Your video can be anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes long. Remember there are no right or wrong answers. We thank you for your participation and will let you know if we plan to post your video to our website, Facebook or Twitter, or favorite your video on our YouTube channel.